Monday, October 24, 2011

From the Desk of Chris Karstedt, Executive Vice President


From the Desk of Chris Karstedt, Executive Vice President.
The team just returned from Pittsburg after attending the first fall ANA Money show. While the show was not a “barn burner,” business was done and spirits were good. The local PAN club was extremely supportive and present en force with their bright yellow shirts and their new “eagle” emblem. Hats off to such an active organization!

This show reminded me of what I love most about my work. It’s the wonderful, friendly, and caring individuals that are involved with the numismatic hobby. I can’t remember the last time I got to chat in person with so many past, current and hopefully future consignors and their wives and families! It was a real pleasure having this opportunity and I came back to New Hampshire uplifted with the all the good vibes sent our way. By the way, I send along a few special messages, albeit cryptic and not necessarily related to numismatics.

Mrs. J…Go with the granite countertops and forget about the trim in the rest of the house (it can be painted).

Mr. K… The chocolate covered pineapple was a first and delicious! Send me a copy of that picture when you can.

Mrs. M…Cook the turkey and order out the rest!

Mr. C…The medal was beautifully done and I appreciated your sharing it with me.

Mr. S…So nice to see you and a pleasure to be working “for” you in our upcoming auction.

Mr. L, Mr. W, and Mr. A….I expect some reports on the movie suggestions by the time I see you in Baltimore.

Mr. D….Our meeting was fun and very informative. We all look forward to the next one!

Mr. K….Always a pleasure and rest assured, I will help you with every step of the auction process.

My next road trip will be the exciting Whitman Coins & Collectibles Expo at the Baltimore Convention Center, where we will be on site from November 14th through the 20th . Our auction features some very exciting offerings of fresh material from private cabinets held off the market for decades.  To mention a few highlights we have the Teich Family Collection Part I, the Brandywine Collection, the MHS Collection and the Guttag Family Collection, Part III.  Our catalogue is being sent to subscribers later this month and will be available free online in just a few short days.

With a sale of this magnitude about to cross the block, you may be wondering how to fit a few more acquisitions into your collecting budget. Stack’s Bowers Galleries has several finance programs structured to meet your individual needs. No dollar amount is too small or too large for consideration so let us help you build that beautiful and meaningful collection.

In closing, I’m here for YOU! I’d like to work with YOU!  Have coins, paper money, medals etc. to sell…I can help! Need that last piece to complete your collection…I can help! Need cash…I can help! I am just seconds away by toll-free telephone so call me at 1-800-566-2580 to put me to work for YOU!

All the best,
Christine Karstedt

No comments:

Post a Comment